See also: Create an Envelope in MS Word 1997-2003
1. Open or create the Document you wish to add an envelope to in MS Word or open MS Word to create a single envelope.
2. Click the Mailings tab and then Envelopes in the Create group. The Envelopes and Labels dialog box opens.
3. Enter the delivery address and a return address if you wish to.
4. Click Options to open the Envelope Options dialog boxes (below).
5. In Envelope Options select:
Delivery and Return Address Fonts
6.In Printing Options:
Select envelope feed choices for the printer.
7. After selecting envelope and printing options you can then, in the Envelopes and Labelsn dialog box:-
Print the envelope: insert an envelope in the printer as chosen in Printing Options, and then click Print.
Add the envelope to the current document or save the envelope (with a blank document) - Click "Add to Document" in the Envelopes and Labels dialog box.
* It's helpful to be familiar with your printers feed to succesfully print envelopes!.
If you wish to print an envelope seperately from a document it has been added to, you need to enter "0" in the "Pages:" section under Page range in the Print dialog box.
To print the document only enter "1".
The address can be amended after adding to a document.
Link to this page for everyone's benefit if you found it useful
© IT Buddy 2016